"Nothing serves an organization better... than leadership that knows what it wants, communicates those intentions, positions itself correctly, and empowers its workforce."
Warren Bennis and Burt Nanus
Since 1997, Leader Quest has worked with Boards and staff to create strategic plans that move organizations to higher levels of performance in tangible, measurable ways.
The key to planning for optimal organization performance is built on Leader Quest’s six steps for strategic success:
- identifying member expectations
- recognizing organizational strengths and defining current performance
- engaging the organization’s leadership to create the plan and take responsibility for the outcomes
- accomplished, trained facilitators
- clarity on how to measure success, and
- a plan that is both challenging and achievable